[Udemy] Python and Network Automation: Build 7 Python Apps
Learn Python From Scratch! Go from zero programming to building great network apps with Python. Full Python Apps Inside!
- You should have a great desire to learn to programme and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like Routing, SSH, Telnet, SNMP.
- I will provide a fully configured virtual machine with all the necessary software (Python modules, MySQL, IDE). This way you can save time and start writing code as soon as possible.
- I am going to use only free software throughout the course Linux, GNS3.
- You need to find yourself a Cisco IOS image (from Cisco’s official website – contract required) to load into GNS3 or practice all the concepts on real network devices you have at your job/home.
- All you need is a decent PC/Laptop (2GHz CPU, 4GB RAM). You will get the rest from me.
* Course Went Live: May 2015. Last Update: November 2017 (EN Subtitles Added) *
* Full Python Apps, Quizzes, Coding Exercises and Final Project are included! *
* More Than 800 5-star Reviews & Over 35.000 Students Across the Web! *
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses:
“What an incredible value and learning experience!” by Sean A.
“Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity.” by Anthony W.
“I can say this man is going on smoothly and perfectly, explaining in the most empirical/foundational way.” by Kolapo A.
*** Why would you take this course? ***
Do you want to become a Python Developer without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
Are you a network professional who wants to start automating network tasks using Python?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
Join thousands of successful students who have decided to learn this also course, upgrade their networking skills and boost their careers using this 100% hands-on course!
*** What’s this course all about? ***
Python network programming (v2.7) course aimed not only at network professionals but at anyone having little or no experience in coding or network automation and a great desire to start learning from scratch. This hands-on Python Network Programming training takes you from “Hello World!” to complex network applications in less than 15 hours.
I hope You Really Enjoy This Course.and you Learn many more things Into The Course.
Based on feedback from over 25,000 5-star reviews, I Personally Recommend That Course.
This Is my personal Suggestion To You Please Finish patiently This Course Because this course is very useful for your professional life.
after Finish this Course I Hope You Learn Many new Things Or You also Improve your Skills.
And The Other seems like Course are in The Box Which you can see at last of This Page.
For Download This Course Click On Download Button Which Sown At Below.