wi-fi Password Penetration Testing (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
46+ Videos to teach you how to hack and secure wi-fi (WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise)
on wi-fi hacking, Zaid sabih’s other course is also available at course4us
What Will I Learn?
- Have a good understanding of how networks operate
- Understand how devices communicate with each other in a network
- Discover wireless networks within range also
- Gather information about wi-fi networks
- Discover connected devices to each wi-fi network within range
- Disconnect any device from any network within range
- Learn the main weaknesses of WEP encryption and how it can be cracked also
- Launch interactive packet reply attack to crack WEP encryption
- chop reply attack to crack WEP encryption
- Launch fragmentation attack to crack WEP encryption
- Learn WPA/WPA2 weakness and the theory behind cracking it
- Exploit WPS feature to crack WPA/WPA2 without a wordlist and without the need to any connected clients also.
- Capture handshake and launch word list attack also
- Create your own word list
- Launch a wordlist attack using the GPU
- a word list attack using a rainbow table
- How to protect wireless networks from cracking attacks
- Spot weaknesses in wireless networks in order to protect your network
- Configure wireless networks to protect against the discussed attacks
- Basic IT skills
- The wireless adapters like ALFA AWUS036NHA or anything with an Atheros chip (more info provided in the course)
- Kali Linux (can be download for free)
Welcome to my wi-fi cracking course.in this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of networking and how clients communicate with each other. then we will start talking about how we can exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks. At the end of the course, you will learn how to configure wireless networks to protect it from these attacks also.
This course focuses on the practical side of wireless penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab also.
I hope You Really Enjoy This Course.and you Learn also many more things In The Course.
Based on feedback from over 25,000 5-star reviews, I Personally Recommend That Course.
This Is my personal Suggestion To You Please Finish patiently also This Course.
after Finish this Course I Hope You Learn Many new Things Or You also Improve your Skills.
And The Other seems like Course are also in The Box Which you can see at last of This Page.
For Download This Course Click On Download Button Which Sown At Below.