Building Android Games with OpenGL ES
What Will I Learn?
- Utilise shaders to render the objects in your game
- Discover how to encode the math functions necessary for games, from matrices to vectors
- Bring life to the scene through different types of lighting
- Add textures to objects and spice up the environment with finer details
- Make the bricks explode using the key functionalities of the particle systems
- Link different activities together to navigate through the app and create other assets
- Create the gameplay for Breakout through different input methods and collision detection
- Include a high scores table in your game and monetise your product on the Play store
- All you need to do is sharpen your basic Java skills and you are ready to go.
This video course brings to you a great way to learn the use of OpenGL ES and create brilliant games while creating a framework for any future games that you would like to develop. It is enriched with the theoretical foundations of OpenGL ES along with ways to monetize your game so that you can potentially make money through the Play Store.
You will be introduced to the fundamentals of shaders and how they work in OpenGL, gradually moving into the intricacies of rendering a single cube and developing it to add different types of lighting and texturing. You will also see the implementation of particle effects to explode the cube. Finally, after playing with the key technicalities of building a game and developing the engine, you will put it all together to create the classic game from the 1970s, Breakout, and present it with an edge.
This video course is all about learning the ropes of making a fun game with your own engine, and then being able to create it yourself.
About the Author
Amerigo Moscaritolo is a junior game developer at Race Yourself, a game development company based in London, that deals with creating augmented reality fitness games for Google Glass. He has been an avid gamer since an early age, leading him to pursue a career developing video games. He has a first class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Games Programming from De Montfort University.
I hope You Really Enjoy This Course.and you Learn many more things Into The Course.
Based on feedback from over 25,000 5-star reviews, I Personally Recommend That Course.
This Is my personal Suggestion To You Please Finish patiently This Course.
after Finish this Course I Hope You Learn Many new Things Or You also Improve your Skills.
And The Other seems like Course are in The Box Which you can see at last of This Page.
For Download This Course Click On Download Button Which Sown At Below.